What is a cookie and what is it for?
• We want this site to offer a good service and be easy to use. Our goal is to provide customized products and services. In this regard, cookies allow us:
1. Identify registered users when they return to the site so they can retrieve and view results from their previous activity.
2. To save time by avoiding the need to re-enter the same information.
3. To protect your safety by checking login data.
Third party cookies
• Some cookies are from external partners and they are for:
1. Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our website. The data collected may include the user's browser activity, the route taken by users on our website, information about our visitor's internet service provider , the number of times users access the site and the behavior of users on our website (pages he has visited, forms have been completed and similar).
2. To identify users who visit us from an associated web or a sponsored link.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
• If you want to recive adicional information about the activity of the companies advertising on the Internet and how to remove your data from records of these companies, we suggest you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
• You can set your browser to notify you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to automatically delete once the browser, computer or device is closed. You can find information abou how to dot this on the links below:
From Mozilla Firefox.
From Mozilla Firefox per a Android.
From Google Chrome.
From Internet Explorer.
From Safari IOS.